Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Taste for Dog Hair

Josh is getting to be very mobile now. Cruising all over the living room, swinging off of furniture and speed-crawling to the nearest electrical outlet. Yes, we've babyproofed. Well, sort of... we got the outlets covered and the baby gates up, but that's about it. The rest requires 24-hours surveillance of the speed-crawling suspect. A little exhausting, but at least I get to play with him while I'm at it. I wonder what he's thinking when the fistfuls of dog hair get into his mouth- YUM! I'd like to give a big THANKS for the loads of dog hair to my never-shed-ending mutt, Lemon.

1 comment:

  1. Yay~ baby's all grown up, huh? Well, being a parent is a 24-hour job. Seeing your kid grow up being the person you want him to be is the best salary ever. :)

    ReplyDelete