Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Heart My Blankie

I spent the afternoon watching Josh fluff his cowboy blanket 57 times. Yes, I counted. Only because I wanted to see how long it would take for him to get bored or topple over, whichever occured first. So he toppled over and continued to fluff his blanket another 19 times, all the while babbling to the bears on the mobile above him. I think the conversation went something like this:

Josh: "Goo bababab dada dee. Huh? Oda? Atai shes. huh? hmmmmmm. adbadbada. yeah"
Bears: (cue the crickets...)

Josh: "Agha! Agha! Gad Gad gag. adai adai. baboo da. tetena" (waves blanket furiously at Bears)

Bears: (still hear the crickets?)

Josh: (grabs Lamy- the talking horse he loves- and bites Lamy's face!) Agma! Agma!

Since Lamy is now in the picture, the blanket has been tucked under his arm just in case Lamy doesn't taste good anymore. And as he rolls over for his nap, he pulls the blanket up to his mouth and chewing on the tag, falls asleep. He's so cute.

2 comments:

  1. aw so sweet.....confession, I'm in my twenties and still sleep with my blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Babies are good when it comes to talking to inanimate objects. :D
    He's so cute! Especially on that photo... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete