Sunday, August 9, 2009

NBU- Naptime Blog Update

So, I'm quickly updating my blog (my profuse apologies if you have felt abandoned in the last few months, I thought I had a good excuse), while Josh naps. Lately, the napping thing is not really working out. Pre-toddler Josh has decided that napping is overrated. Well, glad to know at least there's a little bit of me in him too. Nonetheless, the Sandwoman manages to get a hold of my dear son for a few minutes (and sometimes, even a few hours- you go Sandwoman!) You know, only a woman could manage to get that child down that long! I think a little boob has something to do with it too (yes, for the prudes out there, I said BOOB- you got that? good). Maybe at some point, I'll share this whole nursing thing with the internet world. I may have to say BOOB again, though, so get ready.

You'll see that I've now added a photo or two and changed the look a bit (no, no boob photos, ok?). It's still very much a work in progress so please bear with me for a bit while I get my act together. I'm thinking of finishing my first quilt in the next few weeks and I'll be posting that soon. I'd also like to get started on quilt number deux. This will be very exciting since I promised myself, no quilt number two until quilt number one is finished. And I finally learned how to free-motion on trusty old Singer! Still looking for a class in North Jersey somewhere to hang out with the wise old ladies of quilting (sorry, it's just I don't know any people my age who have taken up this craft yet).

Naptime is officially over- just heard the binky hit the floor in the inevitable binky toss. Stay tuned for more to come!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! We don't have a problem with Boob. It's a natural thing for mothers. Haha~
    Good luck on the quilting! :)

    ReplyDelete